Following Victoria's snap lockdown restrictions there will be no further classes Friday 16th July, Monday 19th July and 20th July 2021.
If anything changes you will be informed.
Please stay warm and stay safe.
Please adhere to the updated Department of Health directive effective from 14th July 11:59 pm.
Masks are mandatory indoors for anyone aged 12 and above unless there is a lawful exception.
It is a requirement that you cover your mouth and nose when wearing a mask.
Please monitor the official Victorian Department of Health website.
Hope you had a good break and are looking forward to your Term 3 class. All classes commence Monday 12th July 2021. COVID-19 restrictions have eased so all classes previously running from the house (in Term 2 2021) will return to the house in Term 3, unless informed otherwise. For more information on restrictions please refer to the current table of restrictions.
Will be lovely to see you all.
Refer to our COVID-19 Code of Conduct for more information. Anyone found not following the code of conduct will be kindly asked to leave by office staff. Please avoid this embarrassment and enjoy your class.
- If you do feel ill and have COVID symptoms, get tested and do not attend classes at the house.
- Sign in using the QR code (preferred method) using your mobile, or get your tutor to sign you in. We have a sign-in sheet available (pen & paper backup) - remember your pen! The house always has spare pens if you forget.
- Sanitise your hands as well as any shared items
- Keep at least a 1.5m distance between you and anyone else.
- Wear a mask if you cannot keep your physical distance :).
- The kitchen will be out of bounds so please bring water and snacks with you.
- Clean any mess created before you leave.
- Dropping kids? Please drop kids at the most 5 minutes before class begins and pick kids up the latest 5 minutes after class finishes unless you want to pay extra for childminding :). This gives our tutors time to clean & sanitise any equipment and go home on time; as they are also busy people!
Looking forward to another term of learning, experiencing, and connecting. Please enrol for Term 3 class at the office, before attending any class.
Term 2 ends 25th June 2019. Term 3 commences on Monday 12th July 2019.
The office is currently taking re-enrolments for Term 3. Please email the office on email@example.com or phone 9807 6011 if you would like to re-enrol for Term 3.
At this moment all classes are returning to the house in Term 3, with group numbers as specified by government directions.