Term 3: Back to the house :)
Hope you had a good break and are looking forward to your Term 3 class. All classes commence Monday 12th July 2021. COVID-19 restrictions have eased so all classes previously running from the house (in Term 2 2021) will return to the house in Term 3, unless informed otherwise. For more information on restrictions please refer to the current table of restrictions.
Will be lovely to see you all.
Refer to our COVID-19 Code of Conduct for more information. Anyone found not following the code of conduct will be kindly asked to leave by office staff. Please avoid this embarrassment and enjoy your class.
- If you do feel ill and have COVID symptoms, get tested and do not attend classes at the house.
- Sign in using the QR code (preferred method) using your mobile, or get your tutor to sign you in. We have a sign-in sheet available (pen & paper backup) - remember your pen! The house always has spare pens if you forget.
- Sanitise your hands as well as any shared items
- Keep at least a 1.5m distance between you and anyone else.
- Wear a mask if you cannot keep your physical distance :).
- The kitchen will be out of bounds so please bring water and snacks with you.
- Clean any mess created before you leave.
- Dropping kids? Please drop kids at the most 5 minutes before class begins and pick kids up the latest 5 minutes after class finishes unless you want to pay extra for childminding :). This gives our tutors time to clean & sanitise any equipment and go home on time; as they are also busy people!
Looking forward to another term of learning, experiencing, and connecting. Please enrol for Term 3 class at the office, before attending any class.
Comments are closed.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.